This Sunday, the no longer winless Jacksonville Jaguars will be facing the Miami Dolphins in a game that will mostly be about better placement in the league. Despite being a young team, the Jaguars have showed a lot of maturity in their recent games and they just earned their first win of the season against Cleveland last week. On the other hand, the Dolphins are coming off a big Week 8 win against the Chicago Bears, and enter the match as 6-point favorite in the latest NFL betting odds. Interestingly, none of the two teams have any back-to-back victories this season, so this game will be a big chance for either of them to record a first winning streak.
Date/Time: Sun, October 26, 1:00 pm ET
Location: EverBank Field, Jacksonville, FL Broadcast on CBS
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.