The Panthers’ defense has allowed a total of 195 points translating to 27.8 points per game this season compared to 241 points for an average of 15 points per game in the whole of last season. This downward spiral by the defense is the reason they have a 3-3-1 record this season and an improvement is compulsory if they are to win Sunday’s game against Seattle. Game Odds: SEAHAWKS: -5-110, OV 45 -110, ML -230 PANTHERS: +5-110, UN 45 -110, ML +190 Although the Panthers will start the game strongly, mainly due to home ground support, the visitors will get more confidence as the game progresses and take the wheel. The Seahawks then steer the game to a win and stop their current three-game losing streak.
If Ogbonnaya cannot play Sunday, Ron Rivera says the #Panthers could promote RB Tauren Poole from the practice squad.
— Carolina Panthers (@Panthers) October 24, 2014
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Seahawks vs Vikings 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Spread, Analysis & Expert Pick
- Saints vs Chargers 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Lines, Game Info & Prediction
- 49ers vs Broncos 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Chiefs vs Steelers 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Spread, Game Info & Pick
- Lions vs Texans 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Cowboys vs Rams 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Browns vs Colts 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Spread, Preview & Prediction
- Dolphins vs Buccaneers 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Patriots vs Titans 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds, Preview & Pick
- AFC Super Bowl LIV Favorites Betting Stats
- AFC Betting Favorites to Win Super Bowl LIV
- Bills vs Panthers 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Odds, Prediction & Pick
- NFC Super Bowl LIV Favorites Betting Stats
- Jets vs Falcons 2019 NFL Preseason Week 2 Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFC Betting Favorites to Win Super Bowl LIV
Disclaimer: MyBookie News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our professional paid writers, and not those of MyBookie / MyBookie.AG / MyBookie News or the Managment.