In this week’s Monday Night Football game, the 5-3 Indianapolis Colts are looking to bounce back from their blowout loss to the Steelers as they hit the road to face the New York Giants in an NFC East showdown. The 3-4 Giants are coming into the contest fresh from a bye week hoping to prevent a three game-skid after back-to-back losses, including defeats to the Cowboys and the Eagles. Despite the loss to Pittsburgh on Week 8, the Colts lead the MNF betting odds, listed at 3-point favorites to beat the Giants. Venue: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford Date/Time: Monday, Nov. 3, 2014, 8:30 PM ET Broadcast on ESPN
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis