In this week’s Monday Night Football game, the 5-3 Indianapolis Colts are looking to bounce back from their blowout loss to the Steelers as they hit the road to face the New York Giants in an NFC East showdown. The 3-4 Giants are coming into the contest fresh from a bye week hoping to prevent a three game-skid after back-to-back losses, including defeats to the Cowboys and the Eagles. Despite the loss to Pittsburgh on Week 8, the Colts lead the MNF betting odds, listed at 3-point favorites to beat the Giants. Venue: MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford Date/Time: Monday, Nov. 3, 2014, 8:30 PM ET Broadcast on ESPN
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.