After building a reputation for himself with the 49ers and Buccaneers, Dashon Hugh Goldson, a safety currently playing for the Redskins, will have a chance to make his mark in Washington. Back in 2009 at San Francisco, Goldson earned a reputation for delivering some of NFL’s hardest hits. His successful career as a safety was affirmed in 2011 when, as a member of a star-studded San Francisco secondary, he made a trip to Hawaii, a feat he repeated in 2012 before joining Tampa Bay in 2013. Joining the Buccaneers came at a lofty price, as he was signed to a five-year contract worth $41.25 million as a free agent in 2013. However, he fell short of expectations under Tampa Bay Coach Greg Schiano, who was later, fired due to back-to-back losing seasons. Nonetheless, with the Redskins having a huge gap in the teams’ safety, they decided to take a risk this offseason to trade for Goldson. With the chance to resuscitate his career, the star safety very optimistic about his future with the Redskins, hoping that he will be able to use his veteran skills to help cure the anemic Washington secondary and hopefully translate his services to some positive impact on the NFL lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.