Building through the draft gives NFL teams the most control over their players in a number of ways. First, there is a limit to the size of rookie contracts, which gives teams more financial flexibility. When players reach the end of their rookie contracts and cash in on a free-agent contract or a long-term extension from their original team, they often lose that drive, because now they are making huge money. This doesn’t always happen, of course, but it does mean that there are some contracts out there that are paying players far more than their value. Let’s take a look at some of the worst going into the 2015 NFL betting season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.