Pardon the self-promotion, but like most analysts who have a good eye for talent, we had our lock on DE Dante Fowler and TE Jeff Heuerman being drafted strongly and becoming picks that impacted the NFL odds. Sadly, after their respective drafts, both rookies suffered season-ending injuries in their respective rookie minicamps (Fowler at Jacksonville and Heuerman at Denver), bringing an anticlimax end to their yet-to-begin rookie seasons in the Pros. Had both players been around, the Jags and Broncos would have definitely made the cut for our list of NFL teams that can get the most from rookies in 2015. But with both players unavailable in 2015, plus a good number of other rookies out as well, all we can do is wish them the best in their recoveries, while we take a look at the lucky teams that still have the potential to reap huge benefits from their 2015 rookie classes in the section below:
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks