The Carolina Panthers are 17-1, with a late-season loss to the Atlanta Falcons as the only blemish on what has otherwise has been a dominant season. After a dominant 30 minutes against the Seattle Seahawks and a dominant 60 minutes against the Arizona Cardinals, they are on the verge of the first title in franchise history. In their way stand the Denver Broncos, who have overcome obstacle after obstacle on the backs of their ferocious defense. Let’s take a look at why you should bet on the Panthers to take home the Lombardi Trophy. Don’t forget to check out the latest odds for Super Bowl 50 by clicking here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.