Last year was however not a total burst, as Week 13 saw the franchise stage the greatest comeback in their history. After trailing the New York Giants 21-0 in the first half, they fought back zealously to win the game 25–24, presenting the hope that they’d be able to perform better in the NFL betting odds in 2015, given a number of changes, especially in their anemic defensive unit.
Jags’ Jared Odrick on party scene in ‘Ballers’: ‘I had four years to prepare for my role at Penn State.’ http://t.co/NZr36Mdb6p— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) August 2, 2015
During the 2014 season, the Jaguars put their paws out there looking to claw down their opponents, but like 2013, their hunting endeavors proved futile, as they ended the year on a disappointing note. For the season, they finished with a 3–13 record in the AFC South, forcing them to settle for third place. It was certainly a difficult season for the Jags, especially on the road where they set a new club record of not winning a single away game for the first time in the team’s history.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.