Last year was however not a total burst, as Week 13 saw the franchise stage the greatest comeback in their history. After trailing the New York Giants 21-0 in the first half, they fought back zealously to win the game 25–24, presenting the hope that they’d be able to perform better in the NFL betting odds in 2015, given a number of changes, especially in their anemic defensive unit.
Jags’ Jared Odrick on party scene in ‘Ballers’: ‘I had four years to prepare for my role at Penn State.’ http://t.co/NZr36Mdb6p— Yahoo Sports (@YahooSports) August 2, 2015
During the 2014 season, the Jaguars put their paws out there looking to claw down their opponents, but like 2013, their hunting endeavors proved futile, as they ended the year on a disappointing note. For the season, they finished with a 3–13 record in the AFC South, forcing them to settle for third place. It was certainly a difficult season for the Jags, especially on the road where they set a new club record of not winning a single away game for the first time in the team’s history.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends