Tim Tebow is back… And hopefully, here is here to say. Written off as wash off NFL quarterback, embattled because of his challenged pocket passing skills and hated for not having the bad boy image that sells highly in the NFL betting media, Tebow has been a constant subject of criticism and mockery. But Philadelphia’s mad genius is not hearing or listening to any of that. Chip Kelly insists that there is still a lot of football left in Tebow, and contrary to the arguments that the Eagles signed Tebow to be used as a running back or two-point specialist, the Philadelphia coach says that he looks at Tebow is a quarterback and intends to use him as one. Essentially, this means that the 27-year-old quarterback (who’s been out of the NFL since training with the Patriots in the 2013 offseason) will get one –and probably his last—chance to resuscitate his NFL career. To do so, the 2010 first round pick for the Broncos will be competing against Sam Bradford, Mark Sanchez and Matt Barkley for the starting quarterback role.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.