Even though the NFL had to reinstate former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice in December, not one team has stepped forward to sign him. Initially, Rice had received a two-game suspension at the start of the 2014 season for domestic violence charges that eventually were dropped, but once TMZ released the video showing Rice hitting his fiancée Janay in an Atlantic City hotel elevator, that suspension became indefinite.
When the legal system finally upheld Rice’s appeal, four teams, including the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts, were allegedly interested in signing the back. However, as NFL betting fans know, those reports have dried up, and there are no reports linking him to any teams.
Currently, Rice’s future in the league remains clouded at best. However, there are quite a few reasons to think that Rice will be in an NFL backfield in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks