Even though the NFL had to reinstate former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice in December, not one team has stepped forward to sign him. Initially, Rice had received a two-game suspension at the start of the 2014 season for domestic violence charges that eventually were dropped, but once TMZ released the video showing Rice hitting his fiancée Janay in an Atlantic City hotel elevator, that suspension became indefinite.
When the legal system finally upheld Rice’s appeal, four teams, including the New Orleans Saints and the Indianapolis Colts, were allegedly interested in signing the back. However, as NFL betting fans know, those reports have dried up, and there are no reports linking him to any teams.Currently, Rice’s future in the league remains clouded at best. However, there are quite a few reasons to think that Rice will be in an NFL backfield in 2015.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL New Orleans Saints Offense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL Buffalo Bills Defense In-Depth Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Defensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Las Vegas Raiders Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 Offensive Rookie of the Year Betting Odds
- NFL Washington Football Team Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Teams Look to Have the Best Odds to End their Super Bowl Shortage
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Cleveland Browns
- NFL 2021 Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For New York Jets
- NFL Win/Loss Odds Analysis and Betting Prediction For Denver Broncos
- NFL 2021 AFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Jacksonville Jaguars Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- NFL 2021 NFC Divisional Betting Odds & Favorites
- NFL Los Angeles Rams Calendar Betting Odds & Analysis
- Which NFL Team Could Undeniably Win the Super Bowl LVI?