The mess that Johnny Manziel made out of his first season in the NFL has been well documented by the media and Sports Betting fans. If it wasn’t the money sign he flashed when the Cleveland Browns drafted, it was the number of appearances he made, statuesque girl(s) in tow, at public events. If it wasn’t the lack of preparation that teammates noted on his part to get ready for games, it was that dreadful debut against the Cincinnati Bengals. However, now that he has emerged from rehab and claims to take his career more seriously, what can we expect from Johnny Manziel? He’s left the nickname “Johnny Football” behind and promised to leave the “money sign” out of his repertoire.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.