Every NFL team comes into the new season with some amount of pressure, but there are definitely some teams who will be feeling the heat more than others. The Baltimore Ravens have missed the playoffs in back to back seasons, and a third straight season without the postseason could well mean that a coaching change may be in the offing. The Ravens are in the AFC North, and will likely be dueling with the Bengals for second place, as we expect the Pittsburgh Steelers to be the class of the division. The bookies have set the Ravens season win total at 8.5, so let’s take a look at their schedule to see if they will go OVER or UNDER that number. Find out more about the updated NFL win total predictions here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Instant Replay Adds PI and Bengals Say Bye to Burfict
- Browns and Raiders Step Towards the Playoffs, Giants Take Backward Steps
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 8th Edition
- NFL Updates of the Week – March 1st Edition
- 2019 NFL Combine Odds, Predictions & Picks
- NFL Update of the Week – February 22nd Edition
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.