Every football betting fan loves to make money, and that is essentially what you get when a sure bet lands on your plate. Unless you have some inside information that no-one else knows about or have a magician decoding the NFL game odds, there really is no such thing as a sure bet, but there are definitely a few that area whole lot better than others. The question is, are there any sure bets available this coming weekend in the Conference Championship Games? Marshawn Lynch has been operating in “Beast Mode” for weeks, even if he is reluctant to talk about it to the media. That has not stopped sports writers from waxing poetic about just how good this team is, with many even going so far as to suggest that this team is even better than the one that won it all last year. This weekend the Seahawks will face a Green Bay Packers team that is limping into Century Link Field like the proverbial lamb to the slaughter. Sure bets may not really exist, but I believe that this is as close as it gets. Expect the Seahawks (-320) to win and cover the 7.5-point spread.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.