If you didn’t know before NFL betting odds enthusiasts, now you do. Not all favorites are created equal. Some teams are installed as obligatory favorites because they’re playing at home while other teams should have never been listed as the favorite because they’re simply not as good as their underdog opponents. Thanks to the quartet of Week 5 underdog picks that you’re about to get, you’re going to maximize your chances of striking pay dirt with a series of winning wagers. Okay, with all of that said, let’s rock and roll people!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.