If you didn’t know before NFL betting odds enthusiasts, now you do. Not all favorites are created equal. Some teams are installed as obligatory favorites because they’re playing at home while other teams should have never been listed as the favorite because they’re simply not as good as their underdog opponents. Thanks to the quartet of Week 5 underdog picks that you’re about to get, you’re going to maximize your chances of striking pay dirt with a series of winning wagers. Okay, with all of that said, let’s rock and roll people!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Updated AFC Playoff Picture: Ravens-Steelers Now On Wednesday
- Cincinnati Bengals at Miami Dolphins: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Jacksonville Jaguars at Minnesota Vikings Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Las Vegas Raiders at New York Jets Line and Betting Trends December 6, 2020
- Colts at Texans: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Cleveland Browns at Tennessee Titans: Odds and Computer Picks December 6, 2020
- Rams at Cardinals: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- New England Patriots at Los Angeles Chargers Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13
- Broncos at Chiefs: December 6, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks
- Bills at 49ers: December 7, 2020 Odds and Computer Picks for Monday Night Football
- Monday Night Football: Seahawks vs. Eagles Line and Betting Trends November 30, 2020
- Will The Jets Finish 0-16 This Season?
- Saints QB Dilemma: When Will Brees Return?
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Washington Football Team Odds and Computer Picks for Week 13