So far, we have covered the opening 4 weeks of the upcoming season, and we are going to keep rolling on by taking a look at 2016 NFL Week 5. These guides are just out way of letting you know what’s on tap for the coming season, and you can rest assured that we have all sorts of great stuff lined up once the season actually begins. We will be taking in-depth looks at all the games this season, and making a few predictions that we hope will help you build your bankroll. The real NFL betting picks will be coming closer to the actual game times, but for now, let’s take a brief look at what Week 5 has in store for us.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.