Week 1 of the NFL season is officially in the books, and that means we now have some data to work with when making bets for the coming weeks. Yes, it’s tough to get a true read of every team after just one game, but there have been some weaknesses thrown up that have to be seen as red flags. There are also some major injuries to consider, as Week 1 proved to be tough on a couple of teams. I’ll be taking both of those into account when making my picks for Week 2. The betting odds for these games are in place, but be sure to check for live odds updates, just in case there are some late changes.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Super Bowl 53 Betting Odds Recap
- Early Super Bowl 54 Odds & Predictions
- Patriots vs Rams Super Bowl LIII Odds, Preview & Pick
- Super Bowl LIII Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds
- What to Bet On After Super Bowl LIII?
- Using Past Performances to Predict Super Bowl LIII Winner
- ESPN Super Bowl LIII Picks
- Fox Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- CBS Sports Super Bowl LIII Picks
- NFL Network Super Bowl LIII Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.