There is a natural tendency to relax a little once you are guaranteed to make the playoffs, and that can lead to a string of results that making getting back into high gear a little more difficult to do. That is where the Anaheim Duck find themselves at the moment, and their little swoon may end up being what costs them the Pacific Division title. It was, and still is, a tight race between the Ducks and Kings at the top of the division, but back to back losses against vastly inferior teams has seen the Ducks fall off the pace a little. They have what looks to be another pretty straightforward game against the Senators on Saturday night, but given how the Ducks are playing right now, they may not necessarily be an automatic pick for your weekend wagers. You can keep up to date with the odds for this one, as well as all the other NHL action, at MyBookie.ag online sportsbook.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Sharks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Wild vs Capitals NHL Week 25 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Islanders vs Canadiens NHL Spread & Game Analysis
- Penguins vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Info
- Jets vs Golden Knights NHL Betting Odds, Game Info & Preview
- Lightning vs Capitals NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- How to Bet Maple Leafs vs Sabres NHL Spread & Prediction
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.