Are you looking forward to the hockey tournament at this year’s Winter Olympics? It might not be all that exciting because of course the NHL isn’t allowing its players to participate this time. And the world’s second-best league, the Russian KHL, might not, either. Depending upon how an investigation into Russian Olympic athletes and doping goes, the KHL may prohibit its players from participating in the Games. Here’s a look at two interesting NHL betting matchups this week: Oilers-Islanders and Wild-Maple Leafs. The NHL odds for both games should be updated soon right around before game time, so keep an eye out for it!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Canadiens vs Islanders NHL Week 24 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Devils vs Oilers NHL Spread & Game Preview
- Blackhawks vs Maple Leafs NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.