Expect Toronto to be a bit short-handed this week as forward Zach Hyman was ejected for his hit on Boston Bruins defenseman Charlie McAvoy on Saturday night. With the Bruins leading 6-2, McAvoy – who just returned from a concussion – got the puck from Jaroslav Halak behind his own net and made a pass to his defense partner. Hyman came in at an angle where McAvoy couldn’t see him and drilled him with a blindside hit well after the puck had made its way to the other side of the ice. Hyman surely will get a suspension. Here’s a look at two intriguing matchups this week around the NHL. Check back for the latest NHL Odds.
Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – December 10th Edition
Montreal Canadiens at Minnesota Wild
- When: Tuesday, 8 PM ET (NHL Center Ice)
Pittsburgh Penguins at Chicago Blackhawks
- When: Wednesday, 8 PM ET (NBC Sports Network)
Expert NHL Betting PicksTake Pittsburgh and Minnesota even with Dubnyk’s struggles.
More Interesting Games During the Week
- Detroit Red Wings vs Washington Capitals (Tuesday)
- Dallas Stars vs Anaheim Ducks (Wednesday)
- Toronto Maple Leafs vs Tampa Bay Lightning (Thursday)
- Dallas Stars vs San Jose Sharks (Thursday)
- Boston Bruins vs Pittsburgh Penguins (Friday)
- Calgary Flames vs Minnesota Wild (Saturday)
- Vegas Golden Knights vs New York Rangers (Sunday)