With every NHL team now having at least 20 games under their belts this season, one thing has become very clear: there is a high level of parity in this league. There really hasn’t been a dominant team that has come to the forefront just yet, and all 4 division races are very tight. Look at the last 10 games of each team and you will also see that there are an awful lot of teams sitting in the 4-6 to 6-4 range, which again shows just how tough it is to win on a regular basis in this league. The close races in the divisions also ensures that we get a bunch of great games to look forward to every week, and this week is no different. Let’s look ahead to see the big games on this week’s schedule as well as the latest betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Maple Leafs vs Blues NHL Lines, Predictions & Pick
- Predators vs Stars NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Lightning vs Blue Jackets NHL Betting Odds & Game Preview
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – February 18th Edition
- Rangers vs Sabres NHL Odds, Preview & Pick for Friday Night
- Stars vs Lightning NHL Spread & Betting Analysis
- Canadiens vs Predators NHL Betting Lines & Game Preview
- Maple Leafs vs Golden Knights NHL Odds, Predictions & Pick
- Canucks vs Ducks NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
- Oilers vs Penguins NHL Week 20 Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.