After becoming the first team to win back-to-back NHL Stanley Cup titles in almost two decades, Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins are the prohibitive NHL betting favorites to become the first team to pull off the rare three-peat when the 2018 NHL season gets underway starting next October. If you want to know whether Crosby and the Penguins can become the first team to win three straight Stanley Cups since the New York Islanders won four in a row from 1980-83 or whether another contender or longshot upstart can potentially upset the formidable reigning two-time champs, you’re going to get the expert insight you’ll need right now!
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- How to Bet Bruins vs Islanders NHL Odds & Game Preview
- Pacers vs Clippers NBA Betting Odds, Game Preview & Prediction
- Blue Jackets vs Flames NHL Odds, Betting Prediction & Pick
- Top NHL Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- How to Bet Flyers vs Maple Leafs NHL Spread & Game Info
- Hurricanes vs Blue Jackets NHL Week 24 Lines & Expert Pick
- Golden Knights vs Stars NHL Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Penguins vs Buffalo NHL Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Stars vs Wild NHL Betting Odds, Preview & Pick
- Capitals vs Flyers NHL Betting Lines & Game Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.