The 2016 Olympic Games in Rio, Brazil will commence with the opening ceremonies on Friday, Aug 5th, but there will actually be some action taking place before that colorful spectacle kicks things off. The Olympic soccer tournament actually gets stated a couple of days earlier, with the women set to get the ball rolling on Wednesday. We will take a closer look at their competition in another post, but for now, let’s start with the men, who will have their first set of games get underway on Thursday, August 4th. The betting odds for the men’s tournament are now live, and there are a few teams who might be able to get the gold this time around. Let’s take a look at some of the favorites, as well as their current sportsbook odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Expert Predictions
- Sweden vs Germany Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Odds
- Rio 2016 Men Soccer Semifinals Winining Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- USA Vs Serbia Winning Predictions
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.