World No. 1 Novak Djokovic of Serbia was the big favorite to win a gold medal in Olympic tennis on the men’s side but that field is now wide open after Djokovic was upset by Argentina’s Juan Martin del Potro on Sunday. Your overall favorite is now reigning Wimbledon champion and world No. 2 Andy Murray of Great Britain on Olympic tennis odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Expert Predictions
- Sweden vs Germany Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Odds
- Rio 2016 Men Soccer Semifinals Winining Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- USA Vs Serbia Winning Predictions
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.