The ‘Bunch of Cowards’ are in the Gold Medal match…and at the expense of two of the top Rio 2016 Olympics women’s soccer favorites. Just after using their ruthlessly efficient defense to beat Team USA on penalties during the quarterfinals of the Rio 2016 Women’s Soccer event, Sweden was at it again in the semifinal, using the same tactic to upset Olympics hosts Brazil via penalties and earning one of the two coveted spots in the Gold Medal match. In the other semifinal game, Germany avenged their 2-1 loss to Canada in the group stages with a clinical 2-0 victory over the same Canadians, setting up a dare-not-miss duel against the Swedish team. Let’s take a sweeping look at this matchup and don’t forget to check our free online sports betting picks at the end of the article.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Expert Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men Soccer Semifinals Winining Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- USA Vs Serbia Winning Predictions
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
- Rio 2016 Top Betting Props
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.