The third round of games in the men’s Olympic basketball tournament is set for Wednesday in Rio, but we are going to take a little look ahead at the Friday action, and specifically the next game up for the USA. It has come as no real surprise to anyone that the Americans have totally dominated their opening two games of the tournament, although we do expect them to have a little bit of a tougher test against Australia on Wednesday. Things might also be a little more challenging on Friday when they have to face a Serbia team that looked very promising in the games they played on the road to Rio. That said, this is still a game that everyone expects the US to win in a big way, which means that the betting lines you are most likely going to be looking at is the point spread. The US has won by an average of 50 points in their opening two games, and they are not likely to let up any moving forward. The question is whether or not any of their opponents can find a way to slow them down.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Expert Predictions
- Sweden vs Germany Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Odds
- Rio 2016 Men Soccer Semifinals Winining Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
- Rio 2016 Top Betting Props
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.