Part of the allure of the Olympic Games is watching athletes who have trained their whole lives for their moment in the sun. These are men and women who will probably never see a whole lot of fan adoration, and who will likely head back to full-time jobs when the Games are over. The same cannot be said in the men’s basketball tournament, as it features a slew of household names that we are all used to watching in the NBA. It can be argued that these guys don’t really belong in an event like this, but what can’t be argued is that it makes the games in the Olympic basketball tournament a whole lot more entertaining, albeit sometimes one-sided. The games that fall into that latter category are the ones that feature the latest version of the US Dream Team. That bunch will hit the court again on Monday night, and if it’s a game that you plan on wagering on, I suggest that the betting lines you pay attention to are the point spread and the OVER/UNDER.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Expert Predictions
- Sweden vs Germany Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Odds
- Rio 2016 Men Soccer Semifinals Winining Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- USA Vs Serbia Winning Predictions
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.