The 2016 Olympic Games in Rio, Brazil will undoubtedly get a big, colorful opening on Friday night, but you don’t have to wait until then to get a little bit of Olympic fever. The action on the men’s and women’s side of the Olympic soccer tournament get underway before the opening ceremonies start. We have already discussed the potential winner of the men’s tournament, so now let’s shift our focus to the women, whose opening set of games will get underway on Wednesday, August 3rd. There is a chance that history might be made at these games, and it will be up to the US ladies to decide whether or not that happens. Let’s take a closer look at the gold medal favorites, as well as their current betting odds.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Expert 2018 Winter Olympics Betting Predictions on Total Medal Count
- Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Gold Medal Expert Predictions
- Sweden vs Germany Women’s Soccer Gold Medal Odds
- Rio 2016 Men Soccer Semifinals Winining Predictions
- Rio 2016 Men’s Soccer Semifinals Betting Picks
- Rio 2016’s Men’s Basketball Quaterfinals Betting Pick
- Rio 2016 USA vs France Men’s Basketball Betting Prediction
- USA Vs Serbia Winning Predictions
- 2016 Rio Summer Olympics Picks You Should Contemplate
- USA vs Australia Rio 2016 Men’s Basketball Expert Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.