PSG’s poster boy Zlatan Ibrahimovic will be the center of attention when the Parisiens host Malmo FC this Tuesday in a Group A Champions League encounter. Malmo is Ibrahimovic’s hometown and the club was the striker’s first professional team, making this game a sweet-sour matchup for the Swede. After scoring 16 goals in 40 appearances for Malmo before moving to Ajax in 2001, Zlatan will now be on the opposite end of the field, looking to help coach Laurent Blanc and PSG to start their 2015-16 UEFA Champions League campaign on a flying note. Can the Swedish minnows, who enter this game as huge soccer odds underdogs, upset PSG, or will the star-studded Parisiens dominate their visitors? All that, and much more, is detailed for you in the preview given below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.