When the Copa America draw was made, Group C soccer odds looked like a slam dunk for Colombia and Brazil. After the first round of group games, though, it’s fair to say that things have not gone exactly as planned. Brazil needed a late goal to knock off Peru, and Venezuela stunned Colombia with a 1-0 win. Venezuela now has a chance to advance to the next round if they can take out Peru on Thursday night.
Previous match-ups between Peru and Brazil had always been tight, low-scoring affairs, but there were a lot of people who were still surprised that Brazil only managed a 2-1 win. Cueva opened the scoring for Peru in their first game, but they were eventually undone by the brilliance of Neymar. He tied things up and then took over the game in something of a one-man show. Peru looked as though they might be able to hold on for a draw, but Douglas Costa popped up with the winner in the dying seconds. It was a brave effort from Peru, and they have to be taking some confidence from their efforts into the all-important game against Venezuela.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.