It was a week of firsts for many of our usual top-scorers in the Premier League this past weekend. After going through the first six weeks of the season without goals in the league, Harry Kane (Tottenham), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Alexis Sanchez and injury-returnee Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool) broke their ducks in the EPL this season by scoring for their respective teams. Looking back at last year, Sergio Aguero (Man City), Harry Kane, Diego Costa (Chelsea) and Alexis Sanchez were the best top goals-corers in the EPL, and coincidentally, each one of the top scorers saw their teams finish in the top-4 to qualify for Champions League spots. So although it is not an exact science, the correlation between goals scored and good performance in the soccer odds is something that cannot be ignored—a fact that is ascertained in other leagues by the likes Robert Lewandowski in Bayern, Cristiano Ronaldo in Real Madrid and Lionel Messi in Barcelona. Not to mention, a lot of value comes with top goal scorers for those bettors who’ve been playing in the football fantasy lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.