Week 7 of Premier League soccer betting saw Crystal Palace knock Watford 1-0 on the back of a penalty converted by Yohan Cabaye in a Sunday snoozer. This outcome did not change the top of the standings, though, as Manchester City and Manchester United switched places at the top of the table. Man U made it to the top after knocking off Sunderland at Old Trafford. In the meantime, City continued their stumbling ways as Tottenham Hotspur pulled off an amazing second half at White Hart Lane. Chelsea did scrape away a point at Newcastle United, but they still sit eight points below the top position.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.