It is never easy to be the host of a major tournament. Yes, you have home field advantage and the support of soccer betting fans to draw on, but you also have a load of pressure on your back, as it’s expected that you do well because of said advantages. That is exactly what Chile have had to deal with in the 2015 Copa America, and so far, they are rising to the occasion. Arturo Vidal has been the star of the show for Chile, with 3 goals in their first 2 games, but he is now in the spotlight for all the wrong reasons. Vidal was involved in a car crash a couple of nights back, and blood tests revealed that he was driving under the influence. He has been allowed to remain with the squad, but it will be interesting to see how this story affect him and the rest of the team moving forward. The good news for Chile is that they will most certainly be in the quarter finals after taking 4 points from their opening 2 games. They opened with a 2-0 win over Ecuador, and then followed that up with a 3-3 tie against Mexico in what may well be the game of the tournament so far. A draw would be enough on Friday night, but they will want to keep the fans happy with a win against a much less talented Bolivia side.
While Bolivia may not have as talented or deep as squad as most of the other teams in the tournament, they have still found a way to be competitive, and are in fact sitting second in Group A. They started the tournament with a surprise 0-0 draw, and then went one better in their second game by beating Ecuador 3-2. A draw might well be enough to allow Bolivia to make an unexpected appearance in the quarter finals, so you have to believe that they are going to come out on Friday and try to play a tight defensive game. It is going to be up to Chile to try and break them down, which will be no easy task given how tough Mexico found that job to be.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.