There is still an awful lot to play for as we head into the final round of group games at the Gold Cup. The US have already booked their ticket into the second round, but the rest of Group A is pretty much wide open. The surprise team of the group has been Haiti, and they will have a chance to book a ticket into the second round when they face Honduras in Kansas City on Monday night.
Haiti may only have a single point out of their first two game, but the way that they have played has been a surprise to everyone. They were expected to be blown out in their opening match against a Panama side that was the runner-up at the last Gold Cup, but they played solid defense and were able to hit a dramatic late equalizer to steal a point.
Their next game against the US was an even better performance, and they certainly made things very uncomfortable for the hosts in the closing stages of the game. It was finishing that let them down in the US match, as they seemed to lose their composure every time they got a sniff at goal. You get the feeling, though, that nerves will not be as big an issue for them in this game, and that they might well be able to have better results if they continue to create opportunities.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top European Soccer Games To Bet On Dec. 5th & 6th
- Champions League Group Stage: Matchday 4 Recap
- Top European Soccer Games To Bet On Nov. 28th & 29th
- Champions League Bayern Vs RB Salzburg Expert Analysis
- Champions League Inter Vs Real Madrid Expert Analysis
- Champions League Liverpool Vs Atalanta Expert Analysis
- MLS Cup Playoffs Round 1 Matches Expert Analysis
- Champions League Dynamo Kiev Vs Barcelona Analysis
- Champions League Juventus Vs Ferencváros Expert Analysis
- Champions League PSG Vs Leipzig Expert Analysis
- Champions League Nov. 24th & 25th Games Expert Analysis
- Play-In & Round 1 Matches Expert Analysis – MLS Betting
- Top European Soccer Games To Bet On Nov. 21st & 22nd
- Top European Soccer Games To Bet On Nov. 14th & 15th
- 2021 Champions League Odds Update Nov. 11th Edition