The New Year is here with us and if you are a soccer fan like me, you know it means teams are back from the holidays break to battle it out in the league. La Liga is one such league that is back, and last weekend we saw how top teams struggled to pick from where they left off, probably due to holiday hangovers. This weekend offers an opportunity for teams such as Barcelona and Real Madrid to redeem themselves with good results in the La Liga soccer odds and lines. All the top four teams will all be in action with Barcelona taking on Granada, as Atletico Madrid goes for Celta Vigo scalps. Real Madrid will take on Deportivo and Villarreal host Sporting in a busy weekend of La Liga action. To get you prepped up for all the top games of the weekend, here is our brief online soccer betting preview and guide on how to wager your money.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Odds & Pick for 2019 EFL Cup Final
- Manchester United vs Liverpool 2019 Premier League Odds & Pick
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid 2019 Champions League Odds & Pick
- Schalke 04 vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League Odds & Analysis
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.