After close to a month of football action in France, Euro 2016 is down to one game to decide who will be crowned the champion of Europe. It’s no real surprise that hosts France are there, as they came into this thing as the betting odds favorite. What is a surprise, though, is that they will be going against a Portugal side who have not exactly set things on fire during this tournament? In fact, it wasn’t until the semi-final game against Wales that Portugal were even able to win a game in regulation time. With the final now looming, it’s time to start thinking about how you are going to wager on this game. There are essentially three different wagers that you can go with regarding the outcome, and I am going to take a quick look at each, whilst also making a prediction.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.