Do you need any more proof that the Spanish La Liga has far surpassed the English Premier League as the top soccer league in the world? The Champions League final is Saturday, May 28, at Stadio San Siro in Milan, Italy, and it’s assured that a La Liga team will win the title for a third straight year. Real Madrid faces off against Atletico Madrid, with Real at +150 on soccer odds and Atletico at +190. The over/under goals is 2.5. A regulation draw is +217. This will be the fourth European Cup/Champions League final hosted at the stadium, following previous finals in 1965, 1970 and 2001.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.