Real Madrid will play Atlético in the #UCLfinal in Milan on Saturday 28 May.We can’t wait… pic.twitter.com/kNMRF0y2WO — Champions League (@ChampionsLeague) May 4, 2016
As summer approaches, the major European soccer leagues are starting to wind down. While this is usually a time of mourning for fans of the beautiful game, they have a ton of action to look forward to yet. The European Championships start in early June and will run for an entire month, but before that happens, we still have the Champions League Final to look forward to. This year sees a repeat of the 2014 final, which means a rivalry game between Real Madrid and Atletico de Madrid. It was Real who won that last meeting 4-1, but don’t let the score there fool you, as Atletico would have had the trophy in their grasp were it not for a last minute equalizer from Sergio Ramos. That goal took the wind out of Atletico’s sails, and they simply folded in extra time. This final looks as though it will be another that goes right down to the wire, and you can wager on it by visiting the soccer odds page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.