While FIFA is currently in the news because of the high-profile arrests of many of its leadership, the U-20 World Cup started on May 30, running until June 20 in New Zealand. A lot of the players who appear in this tournament will play crucial roles for their countries as they attempt to qualify for World Cup play in 2018 when the tournament moves to Russia. Such luminaries as Diego Maradona, Lionel Messi, Paul Pogba, Adriano, Sergio Aguero and Javier Saviola all took home the tournament’s Golden Ball as its best player in earlier editions, so this is not a shabby tournament by any means. Let’s look at Groups A, B and C and get a handle on who should emerge from each group into the knockout rounds. Of course, as the senior World Cup shows, what people expect going into the tournament often fails to happen, as some soccer betting favorites never make it out of the group stage.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
- 2019 Champions League Quarterfinals Betting Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Liverpool vs Leicester City English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 28th Edition
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – January 21st Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.