After Champions League matches early in the week, top European squads are back to league play over the weekend. Check out the best soccer matches in La Liga, Serie A, and the Bundesliga on both Saturday, Oct. 31 and Sunday, Nov. 1. Let’s jump right into action so you can place your bets against their Soccer odds.
Top European Soccer Matches for This Weekend | Oct. 31st & Nov. 1st
- When: Saturday, Oct. 31 – Sunday, Nov. 1
Saturday, Oct. 31st Matches
- Huesca +1 ½ (-133) / Real Madrid -1 ½ (+100)
Real followed up their 2-3 loss to Shakhtar Donetsk with a 3-1 victory against Barca in the El Clasico. RM then drew with Monchengladbach in their second UCL match. Huesca has no shot to upset Real, but RM could be tired after 3 tough matches in about a week and a half. Take the goals.
Soccer Free Pick: Huesca
- Sevilla +159 / Bilbao +197
Eibar beat Sevilla in their last La Liga game. Bilbao has lost 3-of-4, though, while Sevilla drew with Chelsea and beat Stade Rennes 1-0 in their two Champions League matches so far. Sevilla offers overlay odds to beat Bilbao by at least a goal.
Soccer Free Pick: Sevilla
- Barcelona -1 (-135) / Alaves +1 (+102)
Barca looked fantastic dominating Juventus 2-0 in their second Champions League match. In July, Barcelona beat Alaves 5-0. The win over Juvy should have gotten Barca back on track. So, we’ll lay it.
Soccer Free Pick: Barcelona
- Parma Calcio +1 ½ (+100) / Inter Milano -1 ½ (- 131)
The last time these two met, Inter beat Parma 2-1. That was back on June 28. In their last 5, Inter Milano has 3 draws, a win over Genoa, and a loss. Parma can play to even. The draw odds entice.
Soccer Free Pick: Draw
- Dortmund -1 ½ (+108) / Arminia Bielefeld +1 ½ (-144)
Arminia Bielefeld has lost their last 3 matches. Dortmund has outscored their last couple of opponents 5-0. We’re getting above even money odds on Dortmund at -1 ½ . We’ll lay it.
Soccer Free Pick: Dortmund
- Bayern Munich -2 ½ (+102) / Cologne +2 ½ (-135)
Bayern has beaten Cologne by exactly 3 goals in the last two head-to-head matches. Cologne has drawn in their last two against subpar opponents. Bayern is an overlay at -2 ½ and over even money. They should roll to a 3 to 4 goal victory.
Soccer Free Pick: Bayern Munich
- Leipzig +123 / Monchengladbach +194
Man United dominated Leipzig 5-0 in their Champions League match on Oct. 28. Monchengladbach drew with Real Madrid. The odds should be switched in this contest. Monchengladbach is the play.
Soccer Free Pick: Monchengladbach
Sunday, Nov. 1 Matches
- AC Milan -131 / Udinese Calcio +320
AC has been on fire. They drew 3-3 with AS Roma in their last match. Udinese won their last contest 3-1 against Vicenza. Although Udinese played well, Milan looks too tough. AC takes this.
Soccer Free Pick: AC Milan
- Juventus -1 ½ (-103) / Spezia Calcio +1 ½ (+138)
Juventus drew with Hellas Verona in their last Serie A match. Barca dominated Juvy 2-0 in their last overall game. Specia shouldn’t beat Juventus, but they could draw, meaning taking the goal and a half at above even money odds is the best play.
Soccer Free Pick: Spezia Calcio
- Lazio +166 / Torino +141
Torino won their last match. But Lazio has 2 wins, including a 3-1 victory over Dortmund, and a draw in their last 3. They should beat Torino.
Soccer Free Pick: Lazio
Soccer Betting News
- Top 2021 Bundesliga Games Expert Analysis for Matchday 29
- Serie A Matchday 31 Expert Analysis – Soccer Betting
- Man City Vs Dortmund Expert Analysis – 2021 UCL Quarterfinals 2nd Leg
- Real Madrid Vs Liverpool Expert Analysis – 2021 UCL Quarterfinals 2nd Leg
- PSG Vs Bayern Munich Expert Analysis – 2021 UCL Quarterfinals 2nd Leg