There is an awful lot to play for in the final games in Group A, but the one team that can relax is the United States. They have a pair of wins under their belts, which means they have already safely booked their passage into the next round. The question for Jurgen Klinsmann is whether or not to rest some guys and perhaps try some new formations when they meet Panama in Kansas City on Monday night. Date: Monday, July 13, 2015 Venue: Sporting Park; Kansas City, Kan. Watch: FOX Sports 1, UniMás Kickoff: 8:30 PM CT Opening Soccer Betting Lines: USA -½-150
While this is always a good situation for a coach to be in, it’s by no means an easy decision. The US have most certainly not been at their best through the first two games of the Gold Cup, leading many to believe that Klinsmann will do a little experimenting in this game. That said, there is something to be said for continuity when playing in a tournament, which is why there is another camp who believes he will go with the guys who got him here. If there are changes to be made, you can probably expect them to be of the defensive variety. The center of defense has long been a problem are for the US, and it has been exposed on several occasions through the tournament. It can be argued that better team would have been able to take advantage of the mental lapses that seem to hit the US defense a few times per game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 18th Edition
- Bayern Munich vs Liverpool UEFA Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Barcelona vs Lyon UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Manchester City vs Schalke 04 UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Info
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – March 11th Edition
- Arsenal vs Manchester United Premier League Odds & Preview
- Porto vs Roma Champions League Odds & Analysis
- PSG vs Manchester United Champions League Odds & Prediction
- Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.