Roma vs. Barcelona Soccer Odds Preview, Analysis and PicksSoccer Odds:
- Roma 9/2, Barcelona 4/7, Draw 3/1
- Over/Under: 2.5 goals (over 5/6, under 5/6)
- Barcelona to Win 1-0, 2-0 or 2-1: 13/8
Possible Starting Lineups
- Roma: Szczęsny; Florenzi, Rüdiger, Manolas, Digne; Nainggolan, De Rossi, Keita; Salah, Džeko, Falque
- Barcelona: Ter Stegen; Roberto, Piqué, Mascherano, Alba; Iniesta, Busquets, Rakitić; Neymar, Messi, Suárez.
Form Guide in All Competitions, *most recent first*
- Roma: WWD
- Barcelona: WWWW
Key Betting Trends
- Roma lost three out of five home fixtures in Europe last term
- Barcelona won four of six away games in last season’s Champions League campaign, scoring in every one (15 goals in total).
- Roma’s overall home record against Liga sides is: W6 D0 L5.
- Barcelona have won just one of their last six matches in Italy. Their overall record from 20 away matches against Serie A sides is W6 D8 L6
- Barcelona are 2-3-2 in seven all-time meetings against Roma