The Champions League is undeniably the biggest club tournaments in the world, and this season’s event is starting to come down to the wire. This coming midweek will see the final games played in the group stages before we launch into the Round of 16 in the New Year. As you might expect from a tournament of this type of quality, there are some excellent match-ups ahead of us this week. Perhaps the most glamorous of the bunch sees last year’s runners-up Atletico Madrid head to Germany to take on perennial giant Bayern Munich. This would be a much more mouth-watering tie if it were not for the fact that Group D has already been decided. Madrid cannot be caught at the top of the group, and both teams will be going into the pot when the draw for the next round is made. These are two teams with a rich history, though, and both will want to make their mark in this one, as there is always the possibility that they could meet again later in the tournament.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Chelsea vs Manchester City Odds & Pick for 2019 EFL Cup Final
- Manchester United vs Liverpool 2019 Premier League Odds & Pick
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid 2019 Champions League Odds & Pick
- Schalke 04 vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League Odds & Analysis
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.