Even with the fever pitch anticipation of the 2015 UEFA Champions League Finals currently dominating the talks in the world of soccer betting, the biggest news doing the rounds in the realms of football is the recent corruption allegations against senior FIFA officials. The U.S. government launched an attack on FIFA in what it called deep-seated “year after year, tournament after tournament” of corruption in soccer, forcing them to pull FIFA executives out of a luxury Zurich hotel to face charges on racketeering. Earlier before that, the Justice Department unsealed a 47-count indictment accusing 14 world soccer officials (including key FIFA officials) of money laundering, bribery and racketeering that totaled to over $150 million.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Juventus vs Atletico Madrid 2019 Champions League Odds & Pick
- Schalke 04 vs Manchester City UEFA Champions League Odds & Analysis
- Liverpool vs Bayern Munich UEFA Champions League Odds & Pick
- Lyon vs Barcelona UEFA Champions League Lines & Game Info
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Manchester United vs PSG UEFA Champions League Lines & Pick
- Roma vs Porto UEFA Champions League Odds & Game Preview
- Top Soccer Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Manchester City vs Chelsea English Premier League Odds & Pick
- Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid La Liga Odds & Game Preview
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.