- Game Day: Sunday, September 20, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM
- TV Channel: CBS
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Stadium: Heinz Field
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Steelers Betting Insights
- Pittsburgh’s games went under 43.0 points in 10 out of 14 contests last season (71.4%).
- Pittsburgh went 7-5-2 against the spread last year.
- The Steelers went just 0-1-1 ATS last season when playing as at least 6.0-point favorites.
- The Steelers averaged points scored last season (18.1) and the Broncos points allowed (19.8) were within 1.7 points of each other.
- When they met or went over their scoring average last season, Pittsburgh was 6-3 and 6-1-1 against the spread.
- Denver was 5-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread last season in games where they allowed fewer than 19.8 points.
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver only hit the over in 42.9% of games last season.
- Denver found success against the spread last season, covering in eight out of 14 games.
- The Broncos held a good 1-0 ATS record against a spread of +6.0 or greater last year.
- The Broncos averaged points scored last season (17.6) and the Steelers points allowed (18.9) were within 1.3 points of each other.
- In games where Denver scored at least 17.6 points last season, they were 5-2 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- When Pittsburgh allowed opposing offenses to put 18.9 points or fewer on the scoreboard last year, they were 7-2 overall and 5-3-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under the Steelers had set in games last year was 6.0 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Broncos in 2019 was 5.6 points less than this game’s over/under.
- The Steelers and their opponents totaled at least 43.0 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of 16 outings (18.8%) last year.
- The Broncos and their opponents added up to score at least 43.0 points in 43.8% of their games in 2019 (seven of 16 chances).
- The Steelers and the Broncos combined to average 7.3 less points per game a season ago than the over/under of 43.0 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 38.7 points per game last season, 4.3 less than the point total for this game.
Steelers vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
Denver has a 3-2 advantage over Pittsburgh in the last five matchups between these two teams. Pittsburgh outscored Denver 126-123 in those five head-to-head matchups.
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|11/25/2018||Broncos||527-308 PIT||24-17 DEN|
|12/20/2015||Steelers||385-377 DEN||34-27 PIT|
|9/9/2012||Broncos||334-284 DEN||31-19 DEN|
Steelers: No Injuries Listed
Broncos: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NFL News
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 7th Edition
- Aaron Rodgers–Davante Adams Duo: Can They Win The Super Bowl?
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Regular Season
- Top QBs After 2020-21 NFL Regular Season Expert Analysis
- How Changing Would Be If There Was an 18th NFL Game
- Super Bowl 55 Favored Matchups | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Kansas City Chiefs QB-WR Duo Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Top Offensive Players After Regular Season
- NFL 2021 Draft Quarterbacks Expert Analysis
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 5th Edition
- Colts at Bills: January 9, 2021 Odds and Computer Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks: Line and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Washington NFC Wild Card Round: Opening Line and Early Picks January 9, 2021
- Baltimore Ravens at Tennessee Titans: Line and Early Picks for the AFC Wild Card Round
- Bears at Saints: January 10, 2021 Odds and Early Picks for the NFC Wild Card Round
- AFC Wild Card Round: Cleveland Browns at Pittsburgh Steelers Opening Lines and Betting Trends January 10, 2021
- NFL 2021 Draft Order Breakdown Update
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Championship Odds Analysis Update
- Early Sunday Wild-Card Weekend Odds | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Early Saturday Wild-Card Weekend Odds | 2021 NFL Expert Analysis
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs: Line and Betting Trends for Week 17
- NFL 2020 Power Rankings Expert Analysis After Week 16
- NFL Rumors & Betting News December 31st Edition
- Super Bowl LV Contenders & Pretenders Dec. 31st Update
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions Opening Line and Early Picks January 3, 2021
- Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams Opening Line and Early Picks January 3, 2021
- NFL 2020-21 Offensive Players Rankings Expert Analysis
- Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills Opening Lines and Betting Trends January 3, 2021
- NFL Game Predictions, New York Jets at New England Patriots Odds, Betting Trends