The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) are 7.5-point favorites when they host the Carolina Panthers (0-1) in an NFC South matchup on Sunday, September 20, 2020 at Raymond James Stadium. The contest has a point total of 49.0.
- Game Day: Sunday, September 20, 2020
- Game Time: 1:00 PM
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Tampa, FL
- Stadium: Raymond James Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Buccaneers Betting Insights
- Most of Tampa Bay’s games with a betting line last year — 11 out of 14 opportunities — went over the point total (78.6%)
- Tampa Bay had a losing 4-8-2 record against the spread last year.
- The Panthers defense allowed 29.4 points per game last season, about the same amount as the 28.6 the Buccaneers scored.
- Tampa Bay was 5-2 overall and 3-3-1 against the spread when they scored at least 28.6 points last season.
- Carolina was 5-4 overall and 5-3 against the spread last season in games where they allowed fewer than 29.4 points.
Panthers Betting Insights
- Carolina went over the point total 10 times in 14 opportunities last season.
- Carolina’s record against the spread last year was 6-7-1.
- The Panthers had a 0-1 ATS record against a spread of +7.5 or greater last year.
- The average points per game output for the Panthers last season, 21.2, was 6.9 fewer than the 28.1 the Buccaneers gave up in each contest.
- In games where Carolina scored at least 21.2 points last season, they were 4-3 overall and 5-0-1 against the spread.
- Tampa Bay was 5-3 overall and 3-3-1 against the spread last season in games where they allowed fewer than 28.1 points.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents recorded more than 49.0 points in 75% of their games last season (12 of 16 opportunities).
- In 10 of 16 outings (62.5%) in 2019, Carolina combined with its opponents to score more than 49.0 points.
- The two teams averaged a combined 0.8 more points per game (49.8) a season ago than this game’s over/under of 49.0 points.
- The Buccaneers and the Panthers saw their opponents average a combined 8.5 more points per game last season than the over/under of 49.0 set for this matchup.
- The Buccaneers’ average point total in outings last year was 56.7, 7.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Panthers in 2019 was 1.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Buccaneers vs Panthers: Last 5 Meetings
Carolina holds a 3-2 advantage over Tampa Bay in the past five matchups between these two teams. The Buccaneers and Panthers are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Carolina has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 132 points while Tampa Bay notched 117.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/13/2019||Panthers||Buccaneers||-2||47||-125||+110||407-268 TB||37-26 CAR|
|9/12/2019||Panthers||Panthers||-6.5||48||-265||+225||352-289 CAR||20-14 TB|
|12/2/2018||N/A||Buccaneers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||444-315 CAR||24-17 TB|
|11/4/2018||N/A||Panthers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||407-301 CAR||42-28 CAR|
|12/24/2017||N/A||Panthers||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||392-255 TB||22-19 CAR|
Buccaneers: No Injuries Listed
Panthers: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive
More Recent NFL News
- Best & Worst Games to Bet On The 2021 NFL Schedule
- 2021-22 NFL Regular Season: Must Bet AFC Rivalry Games
- 2021-22 NFL Regular Season: Best NFC Rivalry Games On Schedule
- Super Bowl LVI Betting Odds & Early Predictions After Calendar Release
- 2021 NFL Under Win Total Odds – Top 5 Betting Picks
- Top 5 Betting Picks to Cover their 2021 NFL Win Total Odds
- Early NFL 2021 Season Betting Predictions: Which Awful Teams Could Actually Be Good This New Season
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Wants to Leave the Packers
- NFL Rumors & News: Julio Jones Possible Trade, Patriots Wants to Sign Justin Fields & Orlando Brown Traded to the Chiefs
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update: Roger Goodell Expects Full Stadiums For The New Season, No COVID Protocol Announced Yet & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Steelers’ Coach Sign 3-Year Contract Extension, Alex Smith Retires & More News
- NFL Rumors & News: Julian Edelman Retires, Aaron Rodgers In the Spotlight Again & More
- NFL Rumors & News: Best Player Trade So Far
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 8th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Aaron Rodgers Might Become A TV Host
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Apr. 1st Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: 49ers Made Deal for a 3rd Pick in the 2021 Draft
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: JuJu Smith-Schuster Resigns With the Steelers
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: Saints’ QB Drew Brees Retires
- NFL 2021 Draft: Justin Fields Favorite to be 3rd Pick Overall
- NFL 2021 Draft: Zach Wilson 2nd Pick Overall Expert Analysis
- NFL Rumors: Dolphins, Jets Chasing Ex-Packers Pro Bowl Running Back Aaron Jones
- Look Back at the 2020 Worst NFL Draft Picks
- NFL Rumors & News: DeShaun Watson Ongoing Saga
- 2021 NFL Draft Expert Analysis: QB Picks Edition
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Mar. 4th Edition
- Updated 2021 NFL Draft Odds & Picks March 3rd Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs Takings The Headlines
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 25th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: J.J. Watt Might End Up In Cleveland
- 2021 NFL Draft Rankings Update & Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 18th Edition
- NFL Rumors: Former Texans Star JJ Watt Could Choose Browns Soon
- Early Super Bowl LVI Odds Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Rumors & News: QBs on the Move for the 2021 Season
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 11th Edition
- NFL Rumors & News: First Week of the 2021 Offseason
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Chiefs Lost
- Super Bowl LV Aftermath: Why the Buccaneers Won
- Super Bowl Quarterback Battle: Mahomes Vs Brady Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Quarter Bets Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Main Props Expert Analysis
- Late Super Bowl 55 Betting Preview: Chiefs vs Bucs
- Super Bowl LV Halftime Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV 1st Half Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- NFL Super Bowl LV Props Bets That You Could Bet On
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Feb. 4th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Coin Toss Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV Gatorade Shower Props Expert Analysis
- Super Bowl LV MVP Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl LV Touchdown Props Expert Analysis
- Will Tom Brady Retire At The End Of The Season?
- Super Bowl LV: National Anthem Props Expert Analysis
- Bucs Offense Vs Chiefs Defense Super Bowl Expert Analysis
- Do the Bucs have what it takes to win Super Bowl 55?
- Chiefs Offense vs. Bucs Defense: What could happen?
- Is it a Good Idea to Wait to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Before the Match?
- Is it a Good Idea to Make Your Super Bowl Bet Early?
- Are the Chiefs Capable of Taking Home Super Bowl LV?
- Super Bowl LV Expert Analysis: Mahomes Vs Brady Showdown
- Early Week Betting Preview: Chiefs vs. Bucs Super Bowl 55
- What to Look Forward in the NFL 2021 Draft
- NFL Rumors & News: What Will Aaron Rodgers Do Next?
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 28th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 27th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Props Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Super Bowl: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Early Spread and Betting Trends
- Early Super Bowl LV Betting Previewv
- Super Bowl LV Betting Tips & Expert Analysis – NFL Betting
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers NFC Championship Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Championship Round Odds and Computer Picks January 24, 2021
- NFL 2021 Conference Championship Playoffs Power Rankings
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 21st Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Buffalo Bills
- NFL Rumors & News: Jags Dust off Urban and Deshaun Wants Out of Houston
- Possible Super Bowl Matchups After Divisional Round Games
- NFL 2021 Power Rankings After Divisional Round Games
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups After Divisional Games
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New Orleans Saints NFC Divisional Round: Odds and Early Picks
- Printable Playoff Bracket, Print 2020-2021 Super Bowl 55 Playoff Picture
- Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: AFC Divisional Round Odds and Computer Picks January 17, 2021
- 2021 Kentucky Derby Traditions Affected By The COVID-19
- Does Patrick Mahomes Need To Win The Super Bowl Again?
- NFL Rumors & Betting News January 14th Edition
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 14th Edition
- Is Aaron Rodgers Obliged to Win the Super Bowl?
- NFL 2020-21 NFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL 2021 Playoffs Power Rankings Update Jan. 13 Edition
- Super Bowl 55 Possible Matchups: Cleveland Browns
- How Likely Will Be A Packers Vs Chiefs Super Bowl Matchup?
- NFL 2020-21 AFC Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) NFL Update – Jan. 12th Edition
- NFL 2020-21 Playoffs Divisional Round Expert Analysis
- NFL NFC Divisional Round Predictions, Los Angeles Rams at Green Bay Packers Odds, Betting Trends
- NFL AFC Divisional Round Predictions, Baltimore Ravens at Buffalo Bills Odds, Betting Trends
- Possible Super Bowl LV Matchups Update – NFL Betting
- NFL 2021 Power Ranking Analysis After Wild Card Games
- Super Bowl LV Odds Update January 7th Edition