Finally! The annual ATP Western & Southern Open is here once again after a long wait. Last year’s tournament was full of surprises, as both defending champions for men and women, Rafael Nadal and Victoria Azarenka respectively, had to pull out due to injuries. The women’s category was won by Serena Williams, who entered the tournament as the top seed. This year, things are slightly different, with the rankings and top-rated players witnessing a bit of changes. But the biggest question is; who will emerge the winner? Below we take a look at the top tennis betting picks to watch out for in the 2015 tennis odds.
Williams enters this year’s tournament as the top seed for a second year in a row and will be looking forward to defending her title. She is also in a race to complete a rare grand slam and is coming fresh from winning her second career “Serena Slam”, her fourth title this year. If she wins the US Open in summer, she will become the first woman to win all the four slams in a year,matching Steffi Graf’s record set in 1988. On July 13, 2015 she became the first person to be ranked as number one with more points than twice those of the No. 2 seed in the World Rankings, underlining her dominance. Even more notably, she is the current defending champion in seven categories: Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, U.S. Open, WTA Tour Championships and Olympic Women’s singles and Doubles. With such a stellar résumé,she is unquestionably the woman to beat at the ATP Western & Southern Open tournament.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Odds
- ATP 2021 Halle Open Betting Preview & Predictions
- ATP 2021 Queen’s Club Championships Betting Preview
- ATP 2021 French Open Betting Update: Tsitsipas Edges out Zverev
- WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update: Pavlyuchenkova and Krejcikova Advance to The Finals
- WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update: Underdogs Through into The Next Round
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update: Zidanšek on a Roll, Djoković Dodges the Bullet
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update: Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal Out!
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Update: Scandal on The French Court
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Update: World no.1 Ashleigh Barty Is Out
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Update: Belinda Latest Big Name Exit
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Update: Naomi Osaka and Roberto Carballes Baena Out
- 2021 French Open Betting Update & Weekend Recap
- WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update – Women’s Singles
- ATP 2021 French Open Betting Update – Men’s Singles