It’s time to get your white clothes out and prepare the strawberries and cream, as it’s now only a few days until tennis betting for the 2015 Wimbledon gets underway. Novak Djokovic will be out to defend his crown on the men’s side, while Petra Kvitova will be looking to repeat as women’s champion, whilst also securing her third Wimbledon title.
We will go into more detail about who we think will be the contenders over the next two weeks, but for now, let’s look at some ways that you can bet on tennis that don’t just rely on you having to pick the overall winner. There is not going to be much value to be found if you are betting on the favorites in the early rounds, which is why you should either look at parlaying a few of them, or simply look for matches that have players of similar skill levels. The opening couple of rounds throw up a couple of those types of match-ups, which is where you can make your money if you want to bet throughout the tournament.If you don’t know a lot about anyone other than the top players, you can still bet on them throughout the tournament, making money as they progress. With individual games, you can bet on how many sets they might win in, or even go with the over/under on the number of games they will lose in an individual match. The top players may very well have pretty low odds in the early rounds, but you can find value by going with the sets and games betting.The women’s side of the tournament tends to be a little more open and competitive than the men’s, and you generally see a few surprise results in the opening week of the tournament. The fact of the matter is that some players are better suited to surfaces other than grass, and as such may not be at their best on the lawn courts of Wimbledon. If you plan on betting a lot throughout the next 2 weeks, it might be a good idea to look at the more favored players to see how they have fared on grass over the years. You might just find one or two who could be susceptible to an early round defeat.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Early ATP & WTA 2021 Wimbledon Betting Odds
- ATP 2021 Halle Open Betting Preview & Predictions
- ATP 2021 Queen’s Club Championships Betting Preview
- ATP 2021 French Open Betting Update: Tsitsipas Edges out Zverev
- WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update: Pavlyuchenkova and Krejcikova Advance to The Finals
- WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update: Underdogs Through into The Next Round
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update: Zidanšek on a Roll, Djoković Dodges the Bullet
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update: Serena Williams and Rafael Nadal Out!
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Update: Scandal on The French Court
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Update: World no.1 Ashleigh Barty Is Out
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Update: Belinda Latest Big Name Exit
- ATP & WTA 2021 French Open Update: Naomi Osaka and Roberto Carballes Baena Out
- 2021 French Open Betting Update & Weekend Recap
- WTA 2021 French Open Betting Update – Women’s Singles
- ATP 2021 French Open Betting Update – Men’s Singles