This is one of the best times of the year to be a sports fan, as there is just so much exciting stuff going on. The baseball season is in the home stretch, football and hockey are right around the corner, and the US Open takes center stage at Flushing Meadow in New York. As majors go, the US Open has to be considered perhaps the most exciting of the four, simply because you get the excitement of seeing games go under the lights, which oftentimes means staying up until the early hours of the morning in order to catch the end of a 5-set classic. The first round action gets underway on Monday, August 29th, and we shouldn’t really expect to see any major surprises. Let’s take a look ahead to see what we might expect from the men’s and women’s tournament, as well as looking at the betting odds of the favorites.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Top Tennis Betting Picks for the Week – February 18th Edition
- Top Tennis Betting Picks for the Week – February 11th Edition
- Top Tennis Betting Picks for the Week – February 4th Edition
- Top Tennis Betting Picks of the Week – Jan. 28th Edition
- 2019 Australian Open Men’s Singles Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Men’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Quarterfinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Betting Preview – Women’s Draw
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.