After sending a message to world No. 1 Andy Murray just over a week ago, the big question heading into the 2016 Australian Open is whether or not world No. 2 Novak Djokovic will regain the stranglehold on the ATP World Tour that he’s displayed for the better part of the last three years? With the first grand slam event of the season set to get underway in sunny Melbourne, Australia on Monday, January 16, tennis betting enthusiasts across the globe need to know what’s going down at this year’s Aussie Open. Thanks to the expert predictions that you’re about to get on the top favorites to win this year’s first major, you’re going to be able to maximize your chances of cashing in early and often over the course of the ATP portion of the 2017 Australian Open. Now, let’s get down to business.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Men’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Quarterfinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Betting Preview – Women’s Draw
- 2019 Australian Open Odds & Betting Preview – Men’s Draw
- 2019 Australian Open Odds & Betting Preview
- 2018 Australian Open Betting Analysis: Halep vs. Wozniacki (Women’s Final)
- 2018 Australian Open Betting Preview: Cilic vs. Federer (Men’s Final)
- 2018 Australian Open Women Semifinals Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.