Will world No.2 Serena Williams win her seventh Australian Open title and 23rd major or will world No. 1 and reigning Aussie Open champ Angelique Kerber retain the title she won in Melbourne a year ago? With the Australian Open set to get underway on Monday, January 16, in Melbourne, Australia, the big question entering the first grand slam event of the season is whether or not anyone on the WTA Tour can take down the aforementioned pair. Let’s find out now.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Men’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Women’s Singles Semifinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Quarterfinals Odds & Preview
- 2019 Australian Open Betting Preview – Women’s Draw
- 2019 Australian Open Odds & Betting Preview – Men’s Draw
- 2019 Australian Open Odds & Betting Preview
- 2018 Australian Open Betting Analysis: Halep vs. Wozniacki (Women’s Final)
- 2018 Australian Open Betting Preview: Cilic vs. Federer (Men’s Final)
- 2018 Australian Open Women Semifinals Betting Analysis
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.